Friday, February 11, 2011

Polymorphic i-Phone App

Project Leaders: Joe Blair & Hayley Parker
Design Team: Brittany Goodman, Demetri.Espinosa, R.J. Foley & Jeffrey Cott

The G.D.S. collaborated with Nettrice Gaskins & Lyssa Palu-Ay from the Studio Foundation Dept. at Massart to develop an i-Phone application to accompany the Polymorphic gallery exhibit. Students involved in the project worked feverously despite our burden of scholastic obligations.

Using professional development tools and our Lynda.com accounts Nettrice helped the group to develop our way through gritty models of the tool as well as the attitude! At the end of the day a Polymorphic i-Phone app would be a difficult project to see through; all the way to the app-store. All parties involved benefitted from the experience and the G.D.S. looks forward to working alongside other student/faculty projects in the future.

13 comments:

Keith Barraclough said...

Such a great collection and wonderful post.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

Unknown said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Auto wraps

Mille L. Jessen(clipping path) said...

Nice collection.

clipping path

Clipping Path Service said...

Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post.Thanks for sharing this with us !it’s my first visit.

High School Diploma Program said...

Great post i have got here keep it up
Thanks a lot,

Masood said...

I'm glad to see the great detail here!. Photoshop Masking Service Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.

Anonymous said...

It is a very nice post. Thanks for sharing a very nice post.

https://www.clippingpathexclusive.com/

Image Editing Services said...

Interesting blog. Keep up the good work.
change photo backgrounds
clipping path

clipping path service said...

I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful

Unknown said...

Well written. I really looking for these kinds of posts for a long time. Thank you for sharing with us.clipping path service uses an image. I using Clipping path an image.

Best Clipping Path Service said...

There are three android mobile phone apps that keep your phone safe. By safety, we are referring to the valuable data stored in your phone.

fortnite said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... Web Designer

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really like the Polymorphic i-Phone App. Though, I'm not good at this stuffs as I’m working with product retouching platform for the editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.product-retouching-service

Post a Comment